Process Engineer (ref.: V1254)
For our client we are looking for a process engineer.
You will be part of the Cold End & Systems Solutions team, the Competence Center for the production technology and processes for the Cold End and Off-line production lines.
As Process Engineer in Cold End & Systems Solutions you will work in all phases of a project, from concept study through specification and design to test, commissioning and after service.
You will be part of projects and activities which needs to be supported by a solid technical know-how. Your technical know-how and experience will be relevant in driving the activities and in analyzing the possible solutions.
Your assignments can vary from small machine deliveries and engineering support to participation in large "Green Field" factory projects on a global scale - mainly in Europe, Asia and North America.
You should expect around 70-90 travel days per year.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years' experience from a similar position. We expect that you have the following experiences and qualities:
- Experienced at designing and implementing processes & equipment
- Understanding of complex production processes such as knowledge of production flow, driving factors and constraints.
- Training of production operators in new product ion lines
- Process understanding to enable analysis and problem solving
- Being both quality and result oriented with a high standard in your deliveries
- Being a team player who can also work independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Additional language would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge ofIT as to MS Office, CAD experience (Inventor)
As a person, you are pro-active, extravert and mature in building up and maintaining internal and external business relationships. You have a global mindset and the ambition to work beyond - and cross - borders of your own profession and you can participate in multidiscipline and multinational project-teams.
A challenging job within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. You will be working on projects worldwide, supporting our colleagues in the subsidiaries. It is an international career where you will meet different cultures and colleagues from around the world. Your colleagues are helpful, professional and experienced experts. You will be part of an organization, offering personal and professional development with a high degree of empowerment and good internal career options. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
Huub Grooten +31 475 744 077
Please mention the reference number in all correspondence concerning this vacancy!